WASHINGTON — A panel of three federal judges in D.C. posed skeptical questions on Friday about Texas’ voter ID law during closing arguments in a trial about whether the measure is discriminatory.
The panel of federal judges — Bush nominee Rosemary M. Collyer, Clinton nominee David S. Tatel and Obama nominee Robert L. Wilkins — hopes to issue a ruling on the case in “short order,” according to Collyer, who expressed doubts about the findings of Texas’ experts in the case.
- alvarezforjustice reblogged this from burntorangereport
- burntorangereport reblogged this from tpmmedia
- zenodotus5 reblogged this from tpmmedia and added:
- nomoretexasgovernorsforpresident reblogged this from tpmmedia
- nomoretexasgovernorsforpresident likes this
- rd922 likes this
- bethanysworld reblogged this from tpmmedia
- bethanysworld likes this
- tpmmedia posted this